The safety of the passengers is our first priority. Before departure, the skipper will give a safety instruction. No matter your level of experience, we’ll make sure that you can safely enjoy your time on the water!
Good to know
- Saila is a seagoing yacht in the CE-class A (ocean). It is designed for all waters and weather conditions.
- Even in gale force winds, it’s virtually impossible for Saila to capsize.
- Saila has all the important safety equipment aboard. During the safety instruction skipper Hans will explain about it.
- Everyone (on deck) wears a life jacket. Unless the skipper tells otherwise.
- Saila Sailing will always adapt to the level of experience of the guests.
- The skipper is responsible for the safety aboard. If he considers the situation unsafe, Saila will not depart or the route will be adjusted in consultation with the guests.
- Skipper Hans continually watches the weather, currents and tides so you can enjoy your time aboard carefree and in safety!